New Windows decoder/feeder!
There's now a combined decoder/feeder application available to be tested.
BETA 32 (2013/03/19 19:50 CEST):
How to update:
You will find more information here.
We look forward to your feedback!
You can now perform both required and optional updates from the application itself. Just click the banner and follow on-screen instructions.
- Fixed incorrect decimal point message appearing for no reason
- Detecting old/delayed Basestation feed
- Discarding data older than 15 seconds in case of network trouble
- AC Loss parameter displayed (see above)
- Added --bs=HOSTNAME and --bs-port=NNNN parameter support to override data source
- Added support for multiple server definitions with fail over in case of network issues
- Added built in data source for local traffic in Radar View
- Added forgotten key reminder
- Added atomic exclusion of running multiple instances with the same sharing key
- You can still start more than one feeding process, but not with the same key
- Fixed a misc bug which caused the app icon to stay in the tray after update was installed
- Fixed error causing client to stop working after duplicated TCP connection detected
- Added increasing wait time between consecutive network connections (5 - 60sec)
- Added self-registration wizard